Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New for Valentine's!

I got a couple of new patterns done for Valentine's Day!


053 - SWEET SURPRISE
This little table topper finishes at 11 1/2"x11 1/2". I did one with wool applique (my favorite) and the other with fabric so that you could see the look of both.
By the way, don't you love that little red ladder?! I found it at an antique store in Hastings, Minnesota. I love antiquing for props! ...and dishes... and furniture... I love antiquing!


040 - JUST FOR YOU!
These little guys finish at 7"x7". The pattern includes the little heart buttons each snowman is holding - love them! I think these are fun gift idea, so if you need to make more, check out our website for more buttons. I order them from a company called Jesse James who has a myriad of adorable shapes - something for every season.

No comments:

Post a Comment