Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Weeks Dye Works

Hey All!

I'm trying out some new embroidery floss, and the flavor of the week is Weeks Dye Works. Here's the luscious and oh so generous color palette they provided me with!


How fun is that??!! So far I really like it. I do a lot of tiny, detailed stitching, and I like that this floss is made up of six strands. I can pull off just one little strand for all that itty-bitty stuff. I'm used to using DMC, and Weeks seems to knot up less. I also LOVE LOVE LOVE the variegated options with Weeks. That color variety adds such dimension to stitchery, I think.

WHAT ABOUT YOU??!! What's your favorite embroidery floss? Shoot me an email, and tell me what you like best!

Here's what I'm working on with Weeks Dye Works...

Summer is in full swing so that means it's time for me to start thinking about fall!



And it's never too early to start thinking about Christmas... right...?? :)


Happy stitching!
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment